CXOhd™ may look like a normal chair, but it certainly is not built like one. CXOhd™ features select enhancements such as heavy gas lift, 3” dual wheel carpet casters, steel arm support plates and an extra large steel seat plate that supports users up to 450lbs. The CXOhd™ is preferred by many users because it provides all the needed support while still looking like a standard CXO™.
- Optional field-installable headrest with ENERSORB™ foam adjusts up/down, and has an innovative coat hook built into its design.
- The breathable mesh back with ABLEX™ patterned weave provides generous lumbar support while allowing for dynamic movement.
- The contoured thoracic lumbar support pad with ENERSORB™ foam can be easily adjusted up/down and in/out for personalized support and comfort.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out.
- The energy-absorbing ENERSORB™ foam seat, lumbar and headrest foam offer unsurpassed comfort.
- Perforated for exceptional airflow, dual-layer standard Mystic fabric’s four-way stretch moves perfectly with the ENERSORB™ foam for added comfort and durability.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release.
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment.
- Five-prong die-cast aluminum base with anti-slip treads. 3" carpet casters.
- Rated for users up to 450 lbs.
ISO 9001 certified
- Polished aluminum finish (base, casters and arm triggers) | 6200HD, 6200HD
- 3" soft tile casters | 6200HD, 6200HD